17 May 2011

If I were an astronaut



Date: 16-5-2011
Author: Leo

If I were an astronaut

If I were an astronaut, I would fly to outerspace. I would float around or upside down walking on the ceiling. I would eat without holding a spoon, fork, or chopsticks. I had a dream about being an astronaut. I went out of the spaceship and played in space. I liked to stay there alone because it was so quiet. I ran around the moon and the earth four times, like a figure eight. I polished the stars because they were not shiny. After my hard work, all the stars were bright again. Suddenly, one of the stars was running away from the others. I tried to catch it but it was too fast. I had an idea! I jumped back into the spaceship and flew at the speed of light to catch the star. Finally, I caught the naughty star. I put it back into its original position. After that, I was so tired, I flew back home as fast as I could. Do you want to be an astronaut?