03 May 2011

If I can fly


Date: 3-5-2011
Author: Leo

If I can fly

If I can fly, I will be as free as a bird. But how can I fly in the air? I can ride in a hot air balloon, but Mum told me to keep away from fire. I can fly in an aeroplane, but the aeroplane is too big. How can it fit into our house? How about petting a giant eagle and riding on it? However, when it turns, I will easily fall off. What about jumping out of a helicopter and paragliding in the sky? But the wind can be very strong. I cannot land on the beach so I will land on the sea. I think the best way is by “magic”. With magic, I can fly in the air. I can fly to the biggest Disneyland which is in Paris. I can fly three times around the world. I can also fly to iceberg B-15 which is the largest recorded iceberg in the world. Remember to hold on tight with your magic wand and don’t drop it!