15 March 2011

I Love Daddy



Date: 14-3-2011
Author: Leo

I love daddy



I like to play cards, chess, and mastermind with daddy, who is smarter than me and will win the game. During the daytime, daddy goes to work. At night, he plays with me and teaches me as well, so that I can be smart at school. At , he goes back to his work again. He is very hard-working. I have been to his press conference. He always says “the air is very dirty and has too much CO2”. “Less cars and more public transportation”. He wants us to live in clean air. I feel sick of dirty air and I love daddy. On Sunday, daddy doesn’t need to work, so he can play with me for the whole day. Twenty-four hours, yipee! When I grow up, I will be a scientist just like daddy. I will teach my son and daughter how to be a scientist.