02 March 2011

Giant Bubble



 
Date: 28-2-2011
Author: Leo

Giant Bubble

Last Sunday, my family and I went to the Peak. We walked and walked until we arrived at a park. We blew bubbles in the park. Lots of people there were watching me because all of them liked to see giant bubbles. First, I poured the bubble liquid into a bucket. Second, I dipped the plastic stick into it until all the net was soaked in the liquid. Third, I held up the sticks and the wind blew it. A big bubble came out and it flew up to the sky. But the bubble was getting bigger and bigger. After a while, the bubble was as big as the universe. Outer space was not dark anymore. Everywhere were rainbows. Everyone cheered and clapped hands. All of a sudden, it popped! The bubble has gone. “Time for school”, mummy said. Oh, it was just a dream.