01 November 2010

If I were Santa Claus

 
Date: 1-11-2010
Author: Leo

If I were Santa Claus

If I were Santa Claus, I would give presents for children. I would build a toy house and I would invite all the children to stay in the house for one week. I would provide yummy food for children, like cheese, pizza, rice, vegetable, fish and steak. The most important would be chocolate because all children love chocolate. The house would be very beautiful with a slide, a see-saw, a swing, and a climbing frame. This house would be very special. The floor would be wooden, but when you press a button, it would turn into grass. Some children would sleep on the grass and some would play football. There would be another button for a swimming pool. Water would come out from a hole and it would turn into a big swimming pool. The children would swim or rest on a turtle floating bed. There would also be another button and when you press this button, a big kitchen would pop out. The children would learn how to cook yummy food and make ice-cream. All mummies and daddies would stay upstairs. They would also have a big party for one week. If anyone was crying, I would take them to their parents. Santa Claus loves children and children love Santa Claus.