16 November 2010

If I were invisible

 
Date: 16-11-2010
Author: Leo

If I were invisible


If I were invisible, I would play lots of tricks on my little sister. That would be so funny. First, I would turn on the television. My little sister would be very surprised that the remote control was moving by itself, but she would just watch the TV. Then, I would play the piano in the sitting room. My little sister would look at the piano and not know where the music came from. She would just keep drinking her bottle of milk. When she had finished her bottle of milk, I would take it away. Then, she would stare at the flying bottle and be very confused. Later, when she was drawing in a sketch book, I would draw something secretly. If she drew a girl, I would turn it into a boy. If she drew a flower, I would turn it into a train. If she drew a butterfly, I would turn it into a solar system. She would be very unhappy. Then I would cheer her up by her lovely doll. Finally, when the magic had gone, she would find out that all the spooky things that happened were because of me.