29 July 2011

My Bali trip

Date: 29-7-2011
Author: Leo

My Bali trip

This summer, we went to Bali in Indonesia. I was very happy! When I swam at the hotel, I made some new friends. I also played with my little sister, Jun. We collected lots of leaves and flowers. I played on the water slides, in the baby swimming pool, in the hot pool, in the cold pool, and on the water stairs. There was another swimming pool but it was so deep, so not many children swam in there. The swimming pool under the longest slide was just right for me. I liked to play there. Another day, we went to the beach. The waves were very big, but I liked to play there. When the waves came, we ran back to shore. We also dug two huge holes, so we could wash our feet and hands. On the trip, I had eaten tons of pizza and seen a lot of stars. I love Bali so much and I wish to go back there again on Jun’s birthday.