19 April 2011

My 10 Day Plan for Easter



Date: 18-4-2011
Author: Leo

My 10 Day Plan for Easter

On the first day of my holiday, I will go to Taikoo Park with my best friend. On the next day, I will go to Macau with Wing Wing. We will take a bus and visit the Science Museum because it will be fun. On the third day, I will fly a helicopter by myself to Disneyland. On the day after that I will take a spaceship to outer space and travel to Marstable. On the fifth day, I will read a lot of books and go to watch a magic show. On the sixth day, I will go for a magical adventure in Marstable. On the seventh day, I will take the rainbow train back to our own world. On the next two days, I will drive a car to the Ocean. It will transform into a submarine under the sea. I will go inside the stomach of a shark because I want to know what it looks like. On the last day, I will be a scientist and travel back to the first day of my holiday by using a time machine.   

P.S. If you want to know more about Marstable, please check out http://little-imaginative-world.blogspot.com/2011/04/another-world.html